Thời trang

4 cách làm mặt nạ home-made rẻ, đẹp, độc, công dụng bất ngờ!

Trần Anh
Chia sẻ

Mặt nạ là một công đoạn vô cùng quan trọng mà chúng ta không thể bỏ qua trong quá trình làm đẹp mỗi ngày. Thay vì bỏ ra một khoản tiền không nhỏ để đến spa chăm sóc da mặt, sao bạn không thử xuống bếp và tự làm một số loại mặt nạ chăm sóc da tự nhiên vô cùng hiệu quả mà lại không hề tốn kém.

Mặt nạ hạt lanh

GET RID OF PORES AND TIGHTEN SKIN FOR A FEW CENTS???????????? ????????Remember those flaxseeds I told you to save from my nail growth diy? (few vids back) welllllll heres what to do with them. Take them, pop them in a blender (or food processor) and create the BEST VEGAN FRIENDLY, pore shrinking, face lift tightening mask of all time. Don't use the seed whole.. u HAVE to blend! If you didnt watch my nail growth treatment video (oh no baby what is you doin! Go check it out) DONT WORRY.. heres the recipe for THIS treatment! ????????‍♀️ ☄️Grind 2TBSP flaxseed (dry) - or get preground flax, or flaxseed meal ????add 4 TBSP water ????mix and let sit for 2 mins until it all sticks together ????apply to the areas where you have large pores to shrink them OR ????apply all over your face to tighten your entire face! ????????Leave on for 15 mins (your face will feel TIGHT) ????and rinse off with COLD WATER ????BOOM - pores gone, face is botox tight.. new face who dis!!! ❤️Use as often as you need it! ⭐️You can make this in larger batches and store in the fridge for up to 1 week WHY YOU NEED TO DO THIS:???? ⚡️Flaxseed is not only a superfood, but it is a SUPERSKINFOOD as well for beauty treatments! I cant wait to show you what else to do with these magical little inexpensive seeds! stay tuned ya girl is going ham with the flax! it is high in omega 3 fatty acids and vitamins A, B, and E All of this goodness combined helps to: moisturize your skin, give youthful skin, and give you firm, tight and toned skin it also reduces excessive oil production and prevents acne! ????????????If you want to know how i used flax for my nails and some other tips on how i grow my natural nails so long without them breaking.. check out my youtube channel! the link is in bio! ???????????????????????? ????????????????TAG A FRIEND WHOS PORES COULD USE SOME SHRINKAGE and dont forget to LIKE this video for more INEXPENSIVE DIYS LIKE DIS! :) help ya FRANDMA out ILYSM!????????????????❤️ Disclaimer: Test patch first. Always!

A post shared by Farah D (@farahdhukai) on

Cách làm:

2 thìa cà phê hạt lanh khô xay nhỏ. Trộn với 4 thìa cà phê nước, để hỗn hợp quyện đều với nhau trong 2 phút. Tán đều hỗn hợp mặt nạ lên mặt. Đắp mặt khoảng 15 phút cho mặt nạ khô lại rồi gỡ bỏ và rửa lại bằng nước lạnh.

Công dụng:

Hạt lanh không chỉ là một nguồn thức ăn bổ dưỡng mà còn là một nguyên liệu chăm sóc da tuyệt vời, chứa hàm lượng chất xơ phong phú, các chất chống ô-xi hóa, giàu omega 3 và các vitamin A, B, E, cho một làn da sáng mịn, làm sạch tế bào chết, se khít lỗ chân lông, kiểm soát việc tiết bã nhờn, ngăn ngừa mụn.

Mặt nạ hỗn hợp trà xanh, thạch lựu, mâm xôi,…

????SLIME FOR GLOWING SKIN✨ ⛄️cold, dry, flakey skin/hair season is upon us and I AM NOT HERE FOR IT!!! Everytime the weather changes my skin changes too so we’re gonna put a STOP to it and do something about it!! This is prob one of my fav masks cuz takes less than 2 minutes to make and works WONDERS at juicing your skin up with GLOW!..not to mention it is SO FUN!!!!! You can see in the video my skin went from dull to glow so quick!! ????ALL YOU NEED: ????POMEGRANATE RASPBERRY GREEN TEA (or a tea of your choice.. i just like the ingredients in this one- mentioned down below) ????3/4 CUP HOT WATER (steep the two together) then add ????????1TBS METAMUCIL (psyllium husk powder, unflavoured) ????MIX! The more you mix, the more flubbery it gets .. once you mix all the lumps away ⚡️MICROWAVE for 1 MINUTE (keep an eye on it.. everyones microwave is different and this bubbles when its hot so watch it) take it out of the microwave (Issa hot be careful) and ????MIX IT AGAIN UNTIL THE MIXTURE DOESNT STICK ONTO THE SPOON (this takes a few seconds) ????LET IT COOL SLIGHTLY BEFORE YOU APPLY then when its ready ????STRETCH THE FLUBBER until it can cover your entire face ????BEFORE YOU FULLY SMOTHER YOUR FACE IN IT create some ????AIR HOLES cuz YOU NEED TO BREATHE lol ????LET IT SIT AND DO ITS MAGIC ON YOUR FACE for as long as you want.. in the meantime, jump to some conclusions if your partner hasnt texted you back immediately. I left mine on for 10 mins No need to wash off.. just peel it away and youll have dope lookin skin underneath ????WHY THIS WORKS: GREEN TEA (matcha): helps heal and reduce inflammation (acne) antioxidant rich - great for dark circles and boosting skin fights against aging eliminates acne CHAMOMILE: Soothing protects from free radical damage + all of the above HIBISCUS: natural source of alpha hydroxy acids - helps exfoliate, clear pores, and make them look smaller makes skin look smooth (facetune in real life bruh) CITRIC ACID: helps brighten dull skin helps lighten dark spots evens skintone ????????????????Give ya girl a LIKE if you enjoyed this video and TAG A FRIEND youd FACESLIME with!! ???????????????????????? Disclaimer: test patch 1st fam Also disclaimer: my coat is faux Song: @alwaysneverhere - Wylin

Cách làm: 

1 gói trà hỗn hợp trà xanh, thạch lựu, mâm xôi nhúng với 3 thìa cà phê nước nóng.

Bỏ 1 thìa cà phê bột hòa tan Metamucil (thực phẩm bổ sung chất xơ của Mỹ) vào chén trà và trộn đều tới khi hỗn hợp sánh đặc lại. Bỏ hỗn hợp vào lò vi sóng 1 phút đến khi sủi lăn tăn.

Tiếp tục khuấy đến khi hỗn hợp không còn dính trên muỗng. Để nguội, sau đó dàn đều măt nạ lên mặt và thư giãn 10 phút. Lột sạch và lau khô da mà không cần rửa lại.

Công dụng:

Trà xanh: giúp chống viêm, ngăn ngừa mụn. Ngoài ra, trà xanh còn giàu các chất chống ô-xi hóa giúp giảm thâm mắt, chống lão hóa.

Hoa cúc: làm mềm da, bảo vệ da khỏi các gốc tự do (nguyên nhân chính gây ra ung thư) và có tác dụng tương tự như trà xanh.

Trà A-ti-sô: nguồn AHA tự nhiên giúp làm sạch tế bào chết, thu nhỏ lỗ chân lông, ngăn ngừa mụn, giúp da mềm mịn và sáng hơn.

A-xít Citric (thường được chiết xuất từ cam, chanh): làm sáng da, mờ các đốm tàn nhang.

Mặt nạ từ trà A-ti-sô

⚡️⚡️HOW TO GET AN INSTANT GLOW! ⚡️⚡️ ⁉️is your skin dull and dry and in need of some major GLOW? This mask is perfect for instant glow and anti aging to get youthful skin and it's fun! This mask idea is inspired by korean skincare modeling masks, which are applied to your entire face and neck (including your eyes) soooo its best to do this with a friend :) side note: please ignore the pimple on my cheek… cant diy ????mother natures monthly visit out of my life (although this mask did sooth my lil pimp and make it chill on the redness) ????ALL YOU NEED: ✅2 cups water - boil ✅2 tea bags of your choice - I chose hibiscus (you should too. ill tell you why later) - steep ✅2 tbs agar agar -whisk while water is boiling.. once it bubbles like lava its done ⛄️Let cool slightly and apply thick layer to entire face ????let it dry completely (takes about 10 minutes) ????Peel the mask off in oneeeee swift motion. I like going top down but you can peel it off however you want. live your life. (no it doesnt pull your hair, brows, lashes because your skin is so juicy and hydrated it just slides off. it peels off as smooth as butta) ????WHY YOU NEED TO DO THIS MASK:???? ✅AGAR AGAR - this is what makes the mask mold to your face shape and it pretty much locks the ingredients into your skin so it forces the goodies into your skin without letting anything evaporate or escape ✅HIBISCUS TEA - extremely rich in anti-oxidants which help reduce the appearance of large pores, sooth inflamed skin (acne or redness), make your skin look extremely smooth like a babies butt helps to give you an even skin tone increases skin elasticity to make you look young prevents aging firms and lifts your skin instantly injects your skin with moisture (which is why my skin looked juicy asf) gently exfoliates your skin because of its natural acids to make it look glowy also combats acne and prevents breakouts (which i needddddd) ????DO THIS WHENEVER U WANT A GLOW!???? ????MASK COST: less than 5 dollars per use. winning. all day. ❤️SHARING IS CARING! TAG a friend who could use this and LIKE this video!! help a sistaaa out ????????????????????????Disclaimer: always do a test patch first

Cách làm:

Nhúng 2 túi trà A-ti-sô với khoảng hai ly nước đun sôi. Cho hai thìa bột rau câu Agar vào nước trà và đun sủi hỗn hợp. Để nguội và tán đều hỗn hợp lên toàn bộ khuôn mặt và cổ (nếu muốn). Để khô khoảng 10 phút rồi gỡ bỏ lớp mặt nạ, lau khô da và không cần rửa lại.

Công dụng:

Bột rau câu Agar: tạo khuôn cho mặt nạ để khóa ẩm, tránh cho các tinh chất bị bay hơi. Trà A-ti-sô: giàu các chất chống ô-xi hóa giúp thu nhỏ các lỗ chân lông, làm dịu làn da bị mẫn cảm, nâng tông màu da, làm cho da sáng mịn như da em bé, đồng thời cấp ẩm, tăng độ đàn hồi của da, chống lão hóa hiệu quả và làm sạch tế bào chết với các a-xít tự nhiên.

Mặt nạ mắt từ trà hoa cúc

????GET RID OF DARK CIRCLES PERMANENTLY???? ????do you have: DARK CIRCLES? PUFFY undereye? Wrinkles? then try these DIY eye patches- which will not only remove puffiness, but itll get rid of wrinkles over time and lighten up those dark Chanel circles.. HOW? more on that later. A few mins to make this DIY will save you big $$$$$ on eye creams + eye patches ???????? ????to make the EYE PATCHES: ✅Boil 1/2 CUP WATER with CHAMOMILE Tea ✅add 1TSP of AGAR AGAR to thicken ✅WHISK until smooth ✅spread flat onto wax paper and let cool cut horseshoe eyepatch shapes ????to make the EYE SERUM: ✅1/2 TSP VITAMIN E ✅5 EVENING PRIMROSE OIL Pills ✅Mix together ????Apply the eye serum to the eye patches and sandwich them in pairs for both your eyes ❄️REFRIGERATE UNTIL USE - the COLD patches will reduce puffiness ????Apply to your undereye for 10-15 mins before bed ????Pat in left over eye serum ????WHY THIS WORKS!???? ????CHAMOMILE tea NATURALLY BLEACHES dark circles to lighten and brighten the under eye -it is also anti-inflammitory so it will help with the puffiness ????VITAMIN E is extremely moisturizing, anti-aging, restores collagen, anti-oxidant and fades discolouration! ????????EVENING PRIMROSE OIL is the secret to anti-aging! it is used in many expensive eye creams because its great for reducing wrinkles, dark circles and any under eye concern you may have because its HIGH in fatty acids so it keeps the under eye youthful. Prevents dark circles, and makes your skin more tight and firm. SHARING IS CARING + GIVE THIS VIDEO A LIKE! Help a sistaaa outttt ☺️☺️ Disclaimer: As with any skin care regimen, always do a test patch first to see if your skin is allergic to any of the ingredients. Everyone's skin is different, so result can vary from person to person. I can not vouch for any substitute ingredients. This post is provided for information and educational purposes. It is not designed or intended to constitute medical advice. Please discontinue use if your skin does not react well to the regimen.

Cách làm: 

Tạo khuôn cho mặt nạ mắt: Nhúng Trà hoa cúc với 1/2 ly nước, thêm 1 thìa cà phê bột rau câu Agar đun tới khi sửi bọt. Dàn đều hỗn hợp ra miếng giấy wax. Để nguội sau đó cắt thành từng miếng giống hình móng ngựa.

Serum mắt: Trộn 1 thìa cà phê Vitamin E với 5 giọt tinh dầu hoa anh thảo.

Dàn serum mắt lên miếng mặt nạ. Xếp hai miếng mặt nạ lên nhau thành cặp rồi để vào tủ lạnh.

Khi sử dụng, tách hai miếng mặt nạ và đắp lên phần bọng mắt, quầng thâm khoảng 10-15 phút. Sau đó gỡ ra và tán đều serum quanh mắt.

Công dụng:

Trà hoa cúc: Giảm quầng thâm, bọng mắt một cách tự nhiên, đồng thời làm giảm sưng vùng mắt.

Vitamin E: cấp ẩm, chống lão hóa, phục hồi collagen, chống ô-xi hóa, làm cho da đỡ xỉn màu.

Tinh dầu hoa anh thảo: là bí quyết chống lão hóa, được sử dụng trong nhiều loại kem mắt đắt tiền bởi công dụng giảm nếp nhăn, quầng thâm và vùng bọng mắt. Tinh dầu hoa anh thảo chứa hàm lượng axit béo cao, giữ lại sự trẻ trung cho vùng da dưới mắt, chống lại các quầng thâm, làm cho da trở nên căng mọng và săn chắc.

Chia sẻ

Bài viết

Trần Anh

Tin liên quan

Loading...Loading...Loading...
Tin mới nhất